Frequently asked questions
Yes, for European countries, all our pricess are VAT included. For the USA, local sales may apply.
In the USA, shipping and handling is free of charge for orders placed on the website. For other countries, shipping costs will be announced during when checking-out but before the order is final.
For small orders under €40.00, we are forced to charge a supplement of €5.00.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a "perfect fabric", it is always a compromise between "wrinkle", "heat" and "easy care". We have a made chart where we place the fabric on two axes: "warm/cool" "wrinkles more/ less" :
Ultimately, it is a matter of personal taste. Most of of dealers carry our albs in stock and all have fabric samples for you to feel. If you can not visit our dealers, you can also request small fabric samples.
We measure the length of an alb (A-B) itself, not of the person: from the top of the vertebra to the top of the shoe (about 12"/30 cm less then the person's total height).
Here is a list of the composition of the fabrics:
- Brugia (92) : 100% wool
- Greco (77) : 70% polyester, 30% viscose
- Jersey (53) : 100% polyester
- Leo (70) : 90% polyester, 10% flax
- Livorno (20) : 55% polyestery, 45% wool
- Malta (66) : 70% polyester, 30% viscose
- Pius (54) : 100% polyester
- Prisma (26) : 55% polyester, 45% wool
- Ravenna (87) : 70% polyester, 30% viscose
- Terlenka (61) : 70% polyester, 30% viscose
- Vaticano (67) : 70% polyester, 30% viscose
The pronunciation of our name is "SLAH-bink".