coat styleThis garment is adapted for wearing under a chasuble; as a vestment for concelebration, for baptism, home Mass or for lectors.
For all styles:
- Convenient coat style
- Collar finished with fixed amice, concealing clothing underneath (no separate amice needed)
- With fabric-covered buttons for perfect fit
- Can replace cassock and surplice
- Style for men: two slits for access to trousers pockets; style for women; with two pockets.
- Can be worn with or without cincture.
- Manufactured in wash-and-wear fabrics.