Skip to main content

Slabbinck has 100% renewable energy

27 September 2011
Slabbinck wants to limit our ecological footprint. After buying our electricity from renewable sources for years, we have taken our committment to protecting the environment one step further. We have covered the roof of our workshop and offices in Brugge with 1,000 solar panels, with a total peak capacity of 250kWh.  This equates to nearly 95% of our consumption, reducing the emission of 101 tons of CO² per year. The other 5% is from renewable energy sources (windmills).
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third-party websites of social media if you visit a page that contains embedded content from social media.
More information